Friday, March 25, 2011

Day 5-Rounding out the Week

As I look back over the week from hell, I am uplifted by the strength and resilience of my co-workers.  We have all supported each other, checked in by phone, email, FB, any way possible to make sure everyone else is doing okay.  The calls Elyse, Joye, Mike and site development folks are doing with the sites are full of hope; leaders are already creating ways to continue and thrive.

My support system has been wonderful .  Matt has held me and assured me that all will be fine.  Mom is in constant prayer for God to show me the next window. My sister listens and supports from afar; I feel her love.  My sons empathize and send their love.    Friends have sent cards, called and let me know they are near.  One should never underestimate the power of a support system; it has buoyed me throughout the week.
My dreams continue to flood my mind:  gardening, a children's book, a painting class, a week devoted to my granddaughter, teaching, weekly classes of Mah Jongg, exercise, or...well sky is the limit.  It's lovely to look forward.

Day 5 feels so good!

No comments:

Post a Comment