Thursday, March 24, 2011

Day 4-Possibilities

My whole outlook is improved today!  I'm thinking about seeing AW on Saturday, all my friends in DC, and hanging with Britt.  All of a sudden the world feels whole with possibility...a painting class, hanging out more with the ladies, regular exercise classes, gardening on pretty days, winning the lottery, or a trip around the world.  Nothing seems impossible today.

I've survived much worse than job loss in my life.  Heck, at birth I wasn't supposed to live...so here I am.  Losing loved ones, betrayal, living in my car, tornadoes, losing a home to fire, surviving cancer...Good grief, an NWP transition is nothing.

I am so thankful for my family and friends who have been there for me this week.  I couldn't have progressed without their understanding and love.  My God is good!  

The Lord has plans for me and the windows are providing signs of a breeze.  Something great is coming; I can't wait to see what it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment